Tuesday, April 16, 2013

                                                New projects, new yarn and new techniques.

Can we say Chunky?! So excited to try out this new fabulously chunky yarn. Watch for pictures of new designs featuring this wonderful yarn!

                             A special little security blanket for a special little baby girl in my life. :)

 Working on a new technique. One which not as many crocheters are aware of. It's been a fun new challenge for me. 

 Sweet little sweater I made for a dear friend's baby girl!

Wholesale order ready for delivery.

Last weekend I visited a new yarn store, well new to me. I walked in and felt like a kid in a candy store, oh my I had fun! I know, not everyone gets as excited about yarn as I do, but if you do, this is the store for you.   Very hip and funky, with very fun staff! I found some new yarn which I'm super excited about. My head is swimming with ideas. Heading to Starbucks tonight with friends to knit and crochet, just  what I need when I have new yarn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment