It's a sunny COLD Monday here in these parts. Myself and the kids have multiple layers on, trying to stay warm in our not so warm house. Ahh, the joys of an older house with very little insulation in the walls. As with most Mondays, I feel energized and ready for the week. Most Mondays I have high aspirations of getting so many things accomplished and getting the house organized. I have yet to accomplish this. One of these weeks I'll get everything done on my to-do list and maybe even do some extra credit. Maybe this will be the week.
Joys from the weekend:
*Cora saying "Hi Dada" when she saw Daddy wake up yesterday morning. Not even 8 months old and she is putting two words together. We have yet to hear Mama. I know it's coming any day now. ;)
* Seeing the kids start to interact more with each other, responding to each others silly little sounds.
* Having family cuddle time on Kieran's bed before bedtime. The joy of having cuddly kids!
*Both of the kids actually napping and at the same time too! It has been weeks since Kieran has actually fallen asleep during nap time. Hoping this may be the start of a new trend!
No comments:
Post a Comment