Sunday, September 2, 2012
The house is quiet, this never happens at 9:30 a.m. There is always the sound of a sweet little voice singing his own tune and the pitter patter of little feet running around. Not today. As much as I look forward to some time by myself, I miss my little man. He stayed over at Nanna and Grandpa's last night. So for now, I'm enjoying the quiet. Sweet Cora is sleeping and Nick is still sleeping. As I take in the silence I am thankful for my family. I'm thankful for healthy children. I'm thankful for their sweet smiles and giggles, they melt a mommy's heart. I'm thankful for a husband who is so supportive and sticks by my side always and loves me unconditionally. There is so much to be thankful for on this quiet morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment